Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mia's 1st Quilt Square: Southwest Ohio


This is from Connie of the Somewhere in China blog. I started following her blog. We became e-mail pen pals after that. Then since we only live 45 minutes away from each other, we decided to meet in real life. She's great! I see a friendship that will last for many years. She is LID in Feb for Jadyn so she will be experiencing this process a few months ahead of me. I'm so glad I get to come along for the ride.

Her wish starts with a Chinese Proverb that says "A bird does not sing because it always has an answer. It sings because it has a song." Her wish "May you always feel free to sing and be heard throughout the gift of life."

Thanks Connie

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

You rock, Krista! You are photo uploading now, yahoooo.

See ya later....quite literally :0)