Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mia's 5th Quilt Square: San Antonio, Texas


This is from Lynn & Tom Barton of San Antonio, Texas. They're also part of my June DTC group. My brother-in-law will be happy to see some Texans represented on the quilt. That's where he was born and raised. In fact, my two oldest nephews were both born there. On a sidenote, Tanner (the oldest) wanted to sample my nachos with jalapenos one day, even though I told him they'd be too hot for his mouth. He told me "But I like spicy food cuz I'm from Texas, remember?" That kid cracks me up!

Okay back to the square... it's a pretty pink and green floral fabric. (My favorite colors. Good choice!) The wish quotes Mother Teresa ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers." Their wish for Mia reads " May your life's journey be blessed with happiness. Always remember to take time to stop and smell the flowers."

Thanks Lynn and Tom

No comments: