Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mia's 71st Quilt Square: Dayton, Ohio

This is from Melissa Clark. She is my Jenny Craig consultant. I see her once a week when I go to weigh in on this awful diet that I hate but has become necessary. We can't all be blessed with the metabolism of a supermodel, you know. Some weeks I do well... others... not so much. But Melissa is there every week trying to whip my butt in shape and has become someone who is traveling this adoption journey with me. She included some really good advice for Mia. "It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. Do not live in the fear of what the future may hold. Live in the anticipation of the new opportunities that lie ahead. All the wonders you seek are within yourself." Very well said.

Thanks Melissa!

No comments: