Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mia's 86th Quilt Square: Ontario, Canada

This is from my new blogger buddy, Catherine, who lives in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of weeks ago when I traveled to Detroit with Connie and Stacy for our "Blogger Momma's Meet Up". Catherine is another single-mom-to-be who is waiting for Hannah. She has a LID before mine so I'll get to watch Hannah come home and gain from her been there-done that wisdom. Check out her blog at Catherine's Chatter.

She included a lovely yellow floral fabric. Her wish card reads "Welcome Little One! You trace a soft finger across tiny sleeping eyes and wonder... God Gave you to me? Congratulations on your new baby! A sweet little gift from the Lord." She also included this verse from Psalm 127:3 "Children are a gift from God..."

Thanks Catherine!

No comments: