Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mia's 88th Quilt Square: Waynesville, Ohio

This is from my cousin Hope and her family. Hope is the daughter of Aunt Shirley and Uncle Bob who's wish is right below this one. They all live right next door to each other in Waynesville, Ohio. Hope and her husband, Brian, have 3 daughters Chelsea, Christie, and Charity. Their wish reads "Dear Mia, Our family's prayer for you is that you will always know love, health and happiness. Children are a gift from God and we know that because of this gift your mommy has been given, the two of you will enjoy many joy-filled days through the years. Know that your family is always here for you. We know that you will be a blessing to all who know and love you. With love from your cousins." She also included two bible verses.

"You (God) alone created my inner being. I will give thanks to you for who I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Every day of my life was recorded in your book before one of them had taken place."
Psalms 139:13, 14 & 16.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks Hope!

No comments: